The Fort Dodge Community Foundation works hand-in-hand with area professional advisors to assist their charitable inclined clients in meeting their goals.
Benefits of Working With Us
We can provide you with a charitable planning component to your menu of services, which uniquely positions you to serve our community's most philanthropic residents.
Here is just some of what we bring to the table:
- Respect for your role as your client’s trusted advisor whenever we are included in your conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of our community and county’s issues and opportunities and nonprofits.
- Tax advantaged solutions for your client's charitable gifts.
- Ability to accept a wide range of gifts, from cash and stock to more complex gifts, such as real estate, retirement funds, insurance and personal property.
- Fund agreements that you can adapt to meet your clients’ wishes and specific needs.
- Up-to-date information in charitable tax law.
- Access to planned giving software, calculators and charitable giving tools.
- Opportunities for qualified financial advisors to continue to manage the charitable assets of their clients.
We can provide you with ideas on various types of funds and planned giving opportunities to meet your clients’ unique financial and charitable interests. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, we are transparent with our administration and financials, so you can rest assured your clients' charitable assets will be managed reputably.